Monday, October 14, 2013

Panambi, Brazil - Week 3 (October 14, 2013)

Oi tudo bem??!

I have practically no time to write this week but I LOVE IT HERE in Brasil and being out in the mission field doing real missionary work is AMAZING!! My trainer's name is Sister Saito, she's Brasilian, amazing, and I love her. We have had so many great experiences together. We're in an area called Panambi, and we are reopening it. Our branch here is pretty small... Last week at church there were only 17 people, including the four sister missionaries and our investigator (YAY!!!!). But it's all good, because we're going to see a LOT of progress here. Our investigator that came to church is named Rodrigo, and he's awesome! We have only taught him one lesson so far, but he wanted to come to church. He lives across the street from us, and on Sunday morning we left the house early to go see if we could get some investigators to come to church, and Rodrigo was already sitting outside on his porch waiting for us!!! It was seriously a miracle! Sister Saito says things like that never happen. But we are in a blessed area with wonderful people. :)

Our living situation is pretty funny because we are in an apartment meant for 2 people, but there are 4 of us. So Sister Saito and I sleep on mattresses on the floor by the front door! Haha but it's all good, we make it work. I don't have any more time to write today, but next week I will share some awesome experiences that I'm sure I will have throughout the week. Tchau!!

Um abraço,

Sister Gold <3

No comments:

Post a Comment