Monday, June 24, 2013

And We're Off!

Hi everyone!

My journey begins in two days! On Wednesday, June 26 at 8:45 A.M. I will be on my way to the Provo Missionary Training Center to start training for my 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED! This is an incredible time in my life, and one that I hope to be able to share with as many people as possible. My wonderful mother has agreed to update this blog for me with my weekly emails and pictures to share my adventures with all of you!

I'll be in the Missionary Training Center in Provo for six weeks learning Portuguese (assuming my visa doesn't come in that time, in which case I'll be sent immediately to Brazil!) and I will update my contact information for those of you who would like to write me letters or send packages while I'm in the MTC as soon as possible! While I'm there, you can use this nifty website to send me free letters delivered the same day: www.dearelder.com (put Provo MTC as the mission and August 6 as the estimated departure date).



Here is my contact information once I get to Brazil (I will be transferred and moved around a bit during my time there and since letters take six or seven weeks to arrive it's better to send them to the mission home and let them forward it to me):

Sister Natalie Gold
Brazil Santa Maria Mission
Rua Alberto Pascualine, 121 Sala 403
Centro
97015-970 Santa Maria - RS
Brazil

Also anyone is welcome to email me! I will have the opportunity to email once a week and would love to hear from anyone and everyone. You can reach me at natalie.gold@myldsmail.net.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment