Monday, November 4, 2013

Panambi, Brazil - Week 6 (November 4, 2013)

Oi todo mundo! Tudo bem?

Tudo ótimo aqui in Panambi! Algo bem legal aconteceu aqui esta semana! Wait... I don't have to write in Portuguese. Sorry, I was just writing to my mission President, so my brain is not in english mode right now. Switching to english! ....

Everything is great here in Panambi! Something way cool happened this week! Elder Orr, from my district in Provo, finally got his visa and arrived here this transfer!! Wohooo, and even cooler, he's in my DISTRICT so we get to hang out every week at district meetings! Yeah, reunited once more!! Pretty awesome.

So not too many crazy things happened this week, except for I tried chimarrão for the first time. It's this drink that all the gauchos (Brazilian cowboys, or in other words, everyone that lives in my mission) drink, daily. No, hourly. But anyway, it was disgusting. It was like, dried grass with a hint of bitter, and lots of hot water, all mixed together. Awful. Anyway, I'm out of time, but I'll share spiritual experiences next week, I promise.


Love you all!

Sister Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment