Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MTC (Missionary Training Center) Week 4 (July 23, 2013)

Ola tudo mundo!

This week has been eventful! We got to go to the TRC for the second time on Friday, and that was a lot of fun. Then after that I went to the health center for the third time to see a doctor about my foot, which has been irritating me since the day I got to the MTC. They decided to send me to a pediatrist, so Sister Taylor and I got to take a field trip to the real world! It was really cool. While we were waiting at the doctor, we started talking to this woman named Marilyn who is a member but isn't quite sure how she feels about the Book of Mormon and what happens after this life at this point, so we got to do some REAL MISSIONARY WORK! It was awesome!!! Plus being able to talk about the gospel with someone in English was fantastic as well. So shortly after that fun experience I found out my toe is broken! I now have a fun boot that I get to wear at all times, and a smaller one to wear to bed for the next six to ten weeks until my foot heals. I'm not sure what impact this is going to have on my mission, but I'm going to continue seeing doctors about it until I know exactly what's going on, so I'll keep you guys updated! I'm super excited for this Friday because we get to Skype with REAL BRAZILIANS!! Woohoo! It'll be so fun! Wish me luck!


I love you guys! Ate mais!
Sister Gold






No comments:

Post a Comment