Saturday, August 24, 2013

MTC (Missionary Training Center) Week 9, almost (August 24, 2013)

I'M GOING TO BRAZIL!!!! The doc cleared me to leave yesterday, completely out of nowhere! It's UM GRANDE milagre!! So I've been preparing to leave all day today and talking to the district president yesterday about setting things up for me to go. I still don't know when I'm going... We're waiting to hear back from my mission president in Santa Maria, I think. But it's soon, and I'm SO EXCITED! I could leave as soon as Monday, probably not much later than that because I'm sure they're anxious to have me there and not make me stay at the MTC any longer. I cannot express my joy in words. I'm so grateful to be on my way finally!!! After saying goodbye to two amazing districts, I wasn't looking forward to doing it a third time, but at last the time has come that everyone else has to say goodbye to me! Ha!

Thank you everyone SO MUCH for your prayers, they have brought about a huge miracle!! I can't wait to get to Santa Maria and meet all the people and eat their food and speak Portuguese and work hard and share the gospel!!! TUDO BEM!

Muito muito muitomuitomuito amor,

Sister Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment